My cafeteria managers and workers gave me my first baby shower on April 23, 2010. It was soo much fun and I received so many wonderful things. I am lucky to work with such thoughtful people. When you walked into the front doors of our office building, these were the signs guiding you to the party. .jpg)
I could so use another glass of this punch. It was delicious (and adorable)!
My mom and sister with me and the two adorable cakes. I can't believe they got me a cake for each baby! Oh and the chocolate covered strawberries.......yum!
Soo many presents! I now understand why baby showers are so exhausting for the mommy-to-be! I am very appreciative of everything I received, but I needed a nap when I got home!
Introducing my mom to the amazing central office staff that I work with. They are my second family!
Now that's one big pack of diapers! Unfortunately, this will only last us a few weeks with two babies :) Thank you Orange Beach Elementary!
Child Nutrition Central Office Staff. I love these ladies and couldn't do my job without them!
As soon as I got home, Brandon found another present on our front porch! Aunt Lynn and Uncle Gene sent us a double stroller! That was one awesome gift! Thank you Thank you Thank you! Of course, Brandon put it together in about 5 minutes. :)
After all the gifts were put away, I had a mess to clean up. My current baby, Madaline, was feeling a bit jealous and wanted to join the festivities. I love this cat.
24 weeks pregnant. I had already gained 20 pounds in this picture and I at least have 2 months to go. I'm living it up though....when will I ever get to eat like this and still only gain 20 pounds??
No comments:
Post a Comment