Saturday, May 29, 2010

Showered with Gifts

My wonderful friends and sister threw a baby shower for me on May 15. It was so much more than I expected and I am very lucky to have such great friends. Thank you girls!

Hostesses minus Cammie





The Grey's Anatomy Group minus Christy, Jolene, and Kelly


The cutest baby shower cake ever....thanks to my sister-in-law, Amanda




Mom, me, Elizabeth, Grandma


Mother-in-law, Carol, and cousin, Marie








Elizabeth painted these beautiful name signs for the nursery. They match the bedding perfectly!

Brandon and I feel so blessed to have received all of the wonderful and much needed gifts. Thank you everyone!

As most of you know, on May 18, I was admitted to Thomas Hospital for pre-term labor. I was only 27 weeks, so this was way to early for the babies to arrive! Labor was stopped and I was sent home on medication and strict bedrest. As of yesterday, May 28, I was given permission to do limited activities. (Whew!) We hope that the babies can stay in my tummy for at least another 5 weeks. Hopefully, we will not have another scare like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment