

First Family Walk - my first real form of exercise since May. 
I thought I'd take a few pictures of their first room. They share a room and probably will as long as we live in our current house. For the first 3 months, they shared a crib as well. The adorable name signs are by Auntie Elizabeth.




Their furniture has been in the family for many years. My mom passed it down to me and then I passed it along to Elizabeth. Now Aunt Elizabeth has graciously passed it along to Baby Boy and Girl.
This is the top layer of one of my baby shower cakes. We decided to save it for the babies one-month birthday. Thank you again Aunt Amanda for the wonderful cake! You're the best!

This is the top layer of one of my baby shower cakes. We decided to save it for the babies one-month birthday. Thank you again Aunt Amanda for the wonderful cake! You're the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment