
19 Weeks Preggo. I'm getting big, but have only gained 10 pounds. I am well over the sickness, but now must deal with swollen feet! Flip Flops will be my shoe of choice for the rest of my pregnancy.

My wonderful mother and step-father bought us the cribs as a gift. Thank you! They look great in the room and I'm sure the twins will have many sweet dreams in their new beds! If you look closely, you can see my cat, Madeline, climbing in the bed on the right. She has been exploring their room daily. I think we are going to have a jealous kitty :)

This weekend is the Arts and Crafts Festival in Fairhope. Artisits from Baldwin County and all over the country set up shop to display and sell their work. I immediately loved this artist's one of a kind paintings. These two prints will be displayed in the nursery. I hope to purchase a larger painting later on. The twins better appreciate their first artwork when they are older!
As you can see, I am posting this at 3:00 in the morning. I do not sleep throughout the night much anymore. I'm tired, but uncomfortable (and always hungry)!
Stay tuned....one more day until we find out the sex of our precious babies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment