Saturday, March 6, 2010

Winter Blues

The beginnings of pregnancy were not exactly pleasant. Nausea all day for about 6 weeks. Despite my sickness, we had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. Brandon and I traveled home to North Alabama for Christmas and came back to Fairhope to spend New Year's Eve with friends.


Below are a couple pics from our annual Christmas Party with some of our best friends.


















Our stockings from "Santa." I had to take a picture because this will probably be the last year Eric, Elizabeth, Brandon and I receive stockings from my mom. The babies will be the center of attention next year! I can't wait!





My friend, Jeni, and I freezing at Joey and Laurie's New Year's Eve Party. Jeni and I both found out that we were pregnant in the same week. I love having so many of my close friends going through this wonderful experience with me! However, this night, we were not feeling so wonderful. Nauseated, tired, and freezing....needless to say, I was asleep by 10:30.


No comments:

Post a Comment