Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Something Old and Something New

We are using my childhood furniture, which was passed down from my mom, as baby furniture. I passed the furniture down to my sister, Elizabeth, and we are very gracious that she is passing it down to the twins. Brandon did the majority of the furniture painting, with a little help from Mom and me.





The furniture now has drawer pulls thanks to my mom. The picture frames are the first gift to the twins from my dad.





Brandon and I have been looking at SUV's for a couple months now with no luck. At first I really wanted a Tahoe or Yukon. Most of you know, though, that I am a Honda girl. I have owned 4 cars, with 3 of them being Hondas. So, of course, I had the urge to test drive a Pilot. After one test drive, I was in love. The dealership let me take it home for 2 days and I was pretty much sold. After hours of negotiating, the Pilot was mine on March 5.



I am torn....I absolutely love the new Pilot, but I am going to miss my little Civic. Bye Bye thirty-five miles per gallon.

No comments:

Post a Comment